There are some important things you should probably know about. Take it from me, I used to be like you. If I could step back in time, I just might. Consider this a warning. I remember being normal. It was great. I didn't have to worry about getting weird looks, people backing away, or suffering an endless barrage of public scrutiny. Ah, the life.
But, something remarkable happened. I became a father. I didn't expect it. I mean, nobody ever pulled me aside and said, "Dude, when you have kids you are gonna caaaaare...." or "Bro, when you become a dad it's like getting hit with a brick wall of sudden responsibility." or, "Son, I love you, but you're also a huge pain in the neck sometimes. I mean, I constantly have to worry about your health, your future, and your general well being. It's just not what we signed up for..." Thanks a lot for the tip, friends and family. It's apparently your fault I didn't know what to expect. I was basically still just a kid inside; just a 200 pound one that could grow a beard. It was awesome.
But back to the whole fatherhood thing. It's great. It's the most beautiful, touching, lovely, entertaining, stressful, sleepless, sacrificial, comical, emotional, and breathtaking thing I've ever done. I helped to make a life. He was the most perfect thing I'd ever seen. Then I helped to make another. She stole my heart. Then I helped to make another. I haven't met her yet, but in three months I'll be pleased to make her acquaintance.
It's a really exciting time in my life. Even though I'm not normal. Even though I'm not socially accepted. Even though I'm dangerous. Even though I'm a target. Even though I'm crazy. It's still exciting and full of joy.
Let me explain: I'm an Anti-Vaxxer.
For those of you still reading, you read that right. An Anti-Vaxxer. You've seen things about me. The scum of the earth? Disease ridden outcast? The sickie in town? You've read things about me. The idiot. The moron. The child abuser. The ignorant one. You've said things about me. The pseudo science pusher? The health nut? The conspiracy theorist?
Yeah... it sucks. But that's me. And the worst part is, I did it to myself. I chose to be an Anti-Vaxxer, even though I knew forsaking my pro-medicine stance wouldn't be easy. I chose to keep researching when I had my curiosity piqued. I chose to keep clicking those links. I chose to delve into forbidden mainstream knowledge; to suckle at the temptingly attractive teat of common sense. I chose to walk this path. I guess some people have to learn the hard way. I did.
Since I chose this road, and hindsight is 20/20, I've decided to let you have a benefit I never got when I was but a "noob" , or more commonly known as, "on the fence".
So, here's my list of 15 things you should know before you become an Anti-Vaxxer. I jokingly call it, "The Anti-Vax Survival Guide". Feel free to share with others.
1. Once you go down this road, you won't go back. If you really put in the time and research, you'll eventually see for yourself what the 'crazies' are really saying. You'll also realize that it makes perfect sense. It's logical. And you'll see that what you've been thinking are anti-scientific ramblings all these years are really the most scientifically valid points in the entire debate. You'll see that there really is more risk than benefit, and that there really haven't been any legitimate safety studies conducted on vaccines or their ingredients. You'll see plenty of other things along the way, and if you put enough time in, you'll realize sooner or later that there's no going back. It's ok, though. There's a growing number of sensible, down-to-earth people who are there to help you along the way. The road is dark, but there's light at the end. I promise.
2. You'll be forced to ponder certain possibilities you didn't consider before You'll soon see, as I once did, that there is no good reason for vaccination. Sure, that concept may shock you now, but sooner or later you'll be forced to accept the fact that no vaccine is completely safe, and many are not safe at all. Every one has some really nasty ingredients that shouldn't be injected into your child's body. Just because your child may not have sustained a serious injury doesn't mean he or she wasn't affected in some way. Once you see how many neurological disorders are becoming more and more prevalent for no apparent reason, you'll be forced to accept the possibility that vaccines could be responsible for your child's ADHD, his behavioral issues, her speech impediment, or their frequent ear infections. Those symptoms have all been linked to vaccines. If you've started to research because your child or someone you know has more severe mystery symptoms, like seizures, high fevers, asthma, severe allergies, rickets, encephalitis, or even Alzheimer's, you'll be forced to accept the possibility that shots may have caused these things. They are all linked to vaccines. You'll be forced to accept that you haven't been hearing about all the risks that vaccines pose, and you'll see that there's a concerted effort underway by a very large, very wealthy entity to force vaccination on everyone, despite evidence that they are dangerous and not as effective as you may have been led to believe.
3. Sometimes conspiracy theories are actually true. You'll instantly be branded a conspiracy theorist for questioning vaccines. No, I'm not kidding. Numerous 'extremist' Pro-Vaxxers will descend on you like vultures on a carcass just for asking why the autism rate is skyrocketing, since you'll discover that there's plenty of evidence to suggest that autism is a body disease, not a mental disease, and it's an auto-immune body response. You'll see how many thousands of kids out there suddenly developed autism after a vaccine(often first noticed after a whooping cough shot). You'll see that there's a ton of correlation between vaccines and autism. Doesn't matter, though. You'll be a laughing stock. They'll say that theory has been debunked, and then fail to show you any real studies to back this up. They call you names, and lump you in with other conspiracies that you may even think are ridiculous, just to publicly shame you. Get ready. But a conspiracy theory is just that: A theory with some sort of compelling evidence that someone is covering up an act of crime and lying about it. Until it's proven, it remains a theory. Let's go on to prove vaccines are at the heart of one of the biggest, evidence based conspiracies out there.
4. You'll become a hardened person. I warn you, if you really do your homework, you'll become disgusted with pharmaceutical companies, who make several billions of dollars a year tax free, from producing vaccines, not to mention many billions more for the medication you're on. You'll lose your trust in our government; especially the CDC, and to a certain extent the FDA. It will become clear to you that they conflict each other constantly, and give themselves away much more than you'd ever think. Although you'll notice a painstaking effort to conceal crucial evidence from the public, it's all available online without much efforting, thanks to a few blessed freedom of information and privacy laws remaining in place. You'll become immune to insults after a while. The 'extremist' Pro-Vaccine crowd shows up online in large numbers and hurls many stones. They may hurt at first, but if you keep at it, it just toughens your skin. After a while, you'll probably become so calloused that you may not even care what your friends or family members think of you anymore. There is a time that you reach a point of nay-saying immunity, and it's certainly not thanks to a vaccine. You'll start sticking up for others more, especially within the vaccine topic. Any hesitation you had before to question mainstream news may vanish, replaced by a bolder, more assertive you. You'll feel more alive and more rounded.
5. You'll need to develop an acute sense of civility. As a battle hardened veteran of the vaccine debate, you'll be filled with an urge to warn others, yet take the high road in most debates. You'll see that to win a vaccine argument, you need to be poised and controlled. While some sarcasm is allowed, you can't overdo it. Once you've discovered that vaccines are nothing but a big gamble with your child's life, you'll want to make sure those you love have the same information. This is tricky business. You need to realize that most people are under a brilliant marketing spell. Ever see a commercial or TV special on vaccines? Most people have seen or heard plenty. Sure, you'll understand that pediatricians, hospital doctors, and even government officials are basically sponsored by Big Pharma(by the way, don't even say "Big Pharma" around a pro-vaxxer in a discussion if you want to maintain any credibility) and are taught about medicine by countless Big Pharma produced textbooks, representatives, and university lectures. Many doctors actually accept payments to push vaccines, which most rational people would recognize as a conflict of interest. But most people don't know that, and they have firmly accepted medical doctors and pediatricians as saviors of the modern world. As silly as that may sound to you once you see the issue with a heavily biased system, most people refuse to even consider that their government just might not have their best interest at heart. This is why this issue is so powerful. There are so many factors and variables that need to be considered that most people don't even put in the effort. Life is busy, and time is valuable. Why not just follow the crowd?
6. You're not really "Anti-Science". The biggest argument you'll encounter on the Anti-Vax trail is that if you question vaccines, "you're a proponent of pseudo-science." However, the evidence to back that statement just isn't there. No matter how much that comment may bother you, keep in mind that there have been no studies to date conducted on individual vaccine ingredients, the safety of injecting the FDA limit of aluminum for adults into an infant, or vaccine bundles. There have been no studies whatsoever on the current CDC vaccine schedule, yet they push it as universal; as if everyone's body is the exact same. Ask any Pro-Vaxxer if they can show you the studies. They will not be able to. Really, the only studies that have been performed are notoriously biased. The CDC admits that most of the studies that "proved" safety were performed by a current FBI fugitive. Not kidding. He's on the run for stealing money from the testing grants for his own personal use. Similar to what Dr. Wakefield was condemned for; yet the CDC continues to use the study results as biblical truth. That aside, most scientists would tell you that good science involves a lot of testing, questioning, and open-mindedness; something very lacking in the vaccine industry. Just because you may question the theory that vaccines are totally safe doesn't make you a pseudo-science pusher, it makes you an open minded person. Many Anti-Vaxxers are labeled this way, even though the majority of them wouldn't really consider themselves against the idea of vaccinating as much as for the idea to conduct much more testing. One other major test that's never been done by the CDC is on the health of vaccinated versus unvaccinated people. The U.S has refused to do this study, calling it "unethical". I'm not sure how on earth it would be unethical to test the overall health of the two groups, especially if they could find volunteers, but they insist. It's quite confusing, and good luck not letting it frustrate you to no end. If vaccination is all about science, why wouldn't we jump at the chance to prove once and for all that vaccines are really more beneficial than not?
7. You'll be exposed to one of the biggest hoaxes in human history. Ever heard of "Herd Immunity"? Of course you have, and chances are, you're an avid believer. However, it's just a theory, and it never actually panned out. The crux of the vaccine debate centers around the herd immunity theory. It's a big deal. If the theory was true, the vaccine propaganders would have a valid point. It's for this reason you need to watch out for false information being spread by the CDC, the majority of doctors, and many other big name entities. I recommend that any beginner start with researching the long-since-debunked, yet widely accepted theory. You'll see when you start researching that vaccinated numbers(claims range from 83 - 95%) are simply not being reached, and likely will never be reached. You'll also discover that many of the childhood diseases that herd immunity has supposedly kept in check were never actually eradicated by vaccines. Most Pro-Vaxxers will tell you that we have vaccines to thank for the disappearance of small pox, polio, measles, pertussis, etc. Upon further review however, we discover that small pox was actually eradicated thanks to more sanitary living conditions, cleaner water, and better food. Not the vaccine, if you study the dates. The same can be said for polio. As a matter of fact, the CDC themselves actually changed the very definition of paralytic polio to make it seem like paralytic polio numbers were dropping, and there's no actual evidence that the decline in sub-clinical and non-paralytic polio numbers weren't a complete farce. In truth, Polio may very well still be alive an well, disguised as a nasty cold, or a newer, polio-mimicking virus called Entro-virus D68. Pertussis, or Whooping Cough, is a cyclical disease that ebbs and flows every few years, and was never fully eradicated. It's still much more common than you think. In fact, many of the recent whooping cough outbreaks have occurred in fully vaccinated communities, and have been traced back to vaccinated people. Measles have been making a rebound recently, according to the CDC. Part of the reason is that the live virus MMR(measles, mumps, & rubella) vaccine can actually shed the disease to others on contact after vaccination. You'll discover a whole lot of coverup in favor of vaccines and their efficacy when you start digging.
8. You'll start to despise the mainstream media. When you start learning the truth behind vaccines, you'll be shocked how few people agree with you or are even aware that there's a legitimate debate. Much of this stems from the mainstream media's coverage, or lack thereof. You will almost never see the anti-vax side fairly represented, and many things that should make world-wide headlines are ignored altogether. A perfect example is the recent CDC whistle blower situation. Turns out, a head immunologist named Dr. William Thompson at the CDC came forward publicly in 2014 and, "cleansing his conscience", provided evidence that the CDC had buried data that exposed the risk of autism from the MMR vaccine. He claimed(and provided evidence) that the CDC was aware of a 240% increase in autism cases in African-American boys after the MMR shot, but buried the evidence. This statement would more or less exonerate Dr. Wakefield's famous study on vaccine related autism that he got his medical license stripped for. Meanwhile, they're still using safety stats from the previously mentioned FBI fugitive's tests. Still, the CDC never even issued a public statement concerning their "traitor", and the media has completely blacked it out to this point. This is important stuff, but.. nothing. You currently have to get your info from "second rate" internet sites that faithfully update the public on any developments in the case, as well as many other similar cases. When the public fought to get the story exposed on CNN, the CNN irport was promptly removed, without much of an explanation. That was that. Crickets. When you follow the money trail, you'll find that the mainstream media is largely sponsored by the medical industry; a big time conflict of interest. Of course, if you're a rational person, you'll be open to the possibility that the media is bought; but most people seem to refuse to consider this possibility. Still, every vaccine piece you see on TV is propaganda to get you succumb to public pressure, despite a lack of solid science. This mass marketing tactic is also commonly used as a tool for fear. Most things you read or see in the news blames the dreaded "anti-vaxxer" (that's soon to be you) as the problem. Keep in mind that there is absolutely no proof of this AT ALL. You can easily find legitimate sources that indicate the illness more frequently begins with a vaccinated person.
9. You'll lose your fear of previously common childhood illnesses. Measles. Mumps. Whooping Cough. Influenza. Chicken Pox. The mention of these diseases often raises the hairs on the necks of countless Pro-Vaxxers, because of fervent efforts by the CDC and medical industry to make them seem unbeatable by your natural immune system. "Your child could die from measles if you don't get vaccinated." Ever hear that one? Of course you have, but the statement is based only on a mythical level of truth. Yes, children have died from measles, but what no one ever tells you is that complications from the measles or mumps are extremely rare. Even before vaccines, the death rate for measles hovered around 0.0002%. You're more likely to get hit by lightning or be in a plane wreck. They are very treatable diseases today, and even more treatable in healthy immune system hosts. You're also likely to hear scare stats from before the 50's, which happened to be the era when cleaner living in the U.S really took off. Infants have occasionally died from Pertussis as well, but again, it's very rare(although every death is highly publicized), and typically occurs in infants too young to be vaccinated anyway. Studies have not been conducted to determine if those infants lacked the natural immunities that come from breast milk(formula, anyone?), or if their mothers had been vaccinated while pregnant, which is universally pushed now. You've heard the negative stats on influenza, but what you may not have heard is that those numbers have been lumped together by the CDC with pneumonia, which is responsible for the vast majority of "influenza related" death in those stats. The average number of deaths from influenza annually in the US is around 400, and those numbers do not give you any details in each specific case. If you're my age or older, chances are you've had the Chicken Pox at some point in your life, since the vaccine wasn't invented until 1995. And if you're like me, you'll remember how it really wasn't a big deal. Like, at all. Resist the scratching and stay home from school for a few days. It was great. And now you have lifetime immunity and can't get it again. The same goes if you've had measles or mumps. In fact, it is widely accepted that suffering these diseases as a child actually strengthens your immune system and fine tunes it for the rest of your life. But somehow, previous 'rites of passage' are now a thing to fear with your very lives. And you'll soon see that isn't right.
10. You'll read the ingredients on a vaccine insert. Thimerosal. Aluminum. Formaldehyde. Human fetal cells. Cancerous tumor cells. Monkey kidneys. Fetal cow serum. Mouse brain. Chicken embryos. Just to name a few. Here's where the Pro-Vaxxers really bring out the anti-science spiels. You don't understand the science, they say. It's all been tested and is safe, they say. But they're wrong, and you'll see that. These ingredients have not been sufficiently tested for safety, and it is absurdly ignorant to think that every little body can handle these ingredients in the same fashion. Let's use some unbiased logic for a moment. Better yet, let's use common sense. We know that thimerosal(a form of mercury) is bad for you. We know this because this is the one ingredient they DID test, when the public raised hell and knocked the CDC's door down in the 1990's. They found enough evidence to feel compelled to remove it from vaccines. Well, that's what they say. In truth, there are still a few common vaccines that contain it, including a couple of common multi-vial flu shots. Aluminum is a common element in nature, they say. So natural it occurs frequently in your food, infant formula, and even breast milk. Therefor, they argue, it can't be harmful in vaccines. What they fail to acknowledge(and typically ignore if asked) is that a vaccine containing up to 850 mcg of aluminum administered via intramuscular injection is not the same as ingesting small amounts of aluminum via the digestive tract. The EPA recommends a daily consumption limit of 25 mcg. And by the way, that hepB vaccine on the day of birth, and that DTaP at 6 months and now while mother's pregnant contain the FDA's IV limit for a healthy adult, but not a tiny infant. In my opinion, it's a miracle that most infants actually survive that much aluminum. Our bodies truly are amazing, but they can't handle everything. Aluminum has been linked to brain damage of various sorts. There is also evidence you will find that while a child is teething(a common time throughout early childhood), the open blood barrier to the brain is especially susceptible to heavy metals exposure. In other words, it's a bad time to be filling up with aluminum. Autistic kids just so happen to test off the charts for heavy metals on a regular basis, but don't forget; "correlation doesn't equal causation". Formaldehyde is another one that the Pro-Vaxxers like to say isn't harmful because our own cells produce small quantities of it on their own. However, this ingredient has not been thoroughly studied in vaccines either. There is evidence that commonly links excessive formaldehyde exposure to cancer. It is a known carcinogen. Again, not something you want being pumped into your young children. Ever wonder why childhood cancer is becoming more and more common place? How about the cancer rate in general? The fact is, we simply do not understand enough to rule it out. The FDA just recently admitted that they approved using cancerous tumor cells in some vaccines, and proceeded to also admit that they had not studied it thoroughly, and weren't sure how safe it was. Seriously. It's there, you'll find it. As for human diploid cells(more commonly known on vaccine inserts as WI-38 and MRC-5), you may or may not have a problem with injecting foreign human DNA into your child's body, but chances are you have a problem with the way the cells were cultured. These ingredients stem from aborted fetal cells. Hundreds of millions of people still have a big issue with abortion, so you won't hear about this in the mainstream coverage or the doctor's office. They like to avoid mentioning this ingredient like the plague. But the truth is, if you're against abortion, you're against the vaccines that have aborted fetus cells in them, no matter how "old" they might be. Four of the most common vaccines contain these cells. The HepB, the DTaP, the MMR, and the Varicella(chicken pox) vaccines. There are others as well. Some foreign studies have theorized that inserting foreign human parts into a totally different human can have very negative effects. Injecting foreign animal DNA into human infants hasn't been tested for safety either. It's all a giant question mark that you'll continue to have until the vaccine debate is over. Make yourself comfortable, because at the current rate, that won't be for a long time. In your research, at some point you'll discover that over the course of time, while the science of vaccinating was being "perfected", there were numerous casualties from toxic ingredients in previous vaccine recipes. You can be confident that this problem was never fully solved, and won't be until our government is held accountable in this arena.
11. You'll finally understand why the SIDS rate is higher than ever before. If you're a Pro-Vaxxer, you have no idea why we are losing perfectly healthy babies at a higher rate than any other civilized country in the world. It's a sad, unfortunate mystery. If you're an Anti-Vaxxer, you can put two and two together. We are the most vaccinated country in the world, but coincidentally we are also one of the sickest countries in the civilized world, including a sudden infant death syndrome rate that is utterly mind boggling. You'll find in your research that SIDS is a fairly recent epidemic, and has been feebly linked to brain problems. Encephalitis is a scientific name for a brain complication; a seizure induced swelling of the brain from an allergic reaction. You will find encephalitis on many vaccine inserts as a known side effect, although you will not officially find SIDS on most. This issue is one of the greatest outrages with vaccines that Anti-Vaxxers have, as we can recognize that the correlation is overwhelming. Remember, this is also an argument that Big Pharma cannot afford to lose, as there would be a general outcry to ban vaccines if they conceded that they are killing babies. They have a vested interest in keeping this information suppressed. Again, not enough studies have been conducted on the link between vaccines and SIDS to know beyond the shadow of the doubt, but it's very much on the table.
12. You'll start to realize there's a big problem with western medicine. The more you research, the more you'll start to see that modern medicine has some real issues. Ever notice how when you're sick, you get a prescription for something usually pretty expensive(most insurance covers the majority of cost) that temporarily relieves your symptoms? Most doctors will recommend some kind of medication to mask your issue, not fix it. The reason is simple: Most doctors don't know how to fix your problem. Instead, they prescribe man-made medicine that will "help" only to a certain degree, instead of focusing on ridding the body of your ailment. Your time is much better spent with a holistic health provider. They will actually take the time to inform you of the best natural way to cleanse your body of various ailments; with amazing results. Many people roll their eyes when you mention holistic health. This is partly due to the work of Big Pharma, who has put in a ton of subtle work behind the scenes to make sure you think that way. There is potentially a lot of money flushed down their drains for every person that seeks natural healthcare. Everything you see nowadays is designed to make you think that modern medicine is the best thing since sliced bread. They'll also tell you that homeopathic medicine and natural healthcare are "dangerous", and unproven. You'll discover that this is not true at all. Most of the things your holistic health provider recommends fix the problem fast, with no side effects, are cheaper, and have been proven for hundreds or even thousands of years. There are many things you'll learn to be able to actually keep yourself healthy and your immune system like an iron horse so you're less likely to get sick in the first place. Of course Big Pharma would have a problem with holistic health; it's a direct threat to their business. As we've already discussed, once the pharmaceutical companies are upset, the medical system, government branches, and media are soon to follow. It's a vicious cycle, so it will come as no surprise to you that many holistic health care providers are targets. The government seeks to shut them down whenever possible and strip them of their medical licenses. They are under intense scrutiny from a very powerful entity. If you actually put in the time to seek holistic diagnoses, you'll learn more in an hour about your body than you ever knew before, and you'll quickly discover it's far from the quackery you thought it was. It really works; I've personally experienced it.
13. Vaccination is not a synonym for immunization. You've seen the marketing: Get your immunizations! Get immunity from your vaccines! Immunize, immunize, immunize! Unfortunately, vaccination does not equal immunization. You'll find in your studies that many vaccines actually have poor efficacy percentages. You can find much of this information on government websites if you look hard enough. For example, the DTaP - diphtheria, tetanus, & pertussis - is only thought to be about 59% effective. In other words, 4 out of 10 people that get the shot don't get immunity from it. Yet they push every man, woman, and child to get the pertussis vaccine, especially if you're around an infant too young to be vaccinated. They make it seem like you can't get whooping cough once you're vaccinated, but this may be the most damnable implication in the whole efficacy argument. Recently, U.S pertussis "outbreaks" have affected fully vaccinated communities. The localized outbreaks have been traced back to a vaccinated person on several occasions, although you'll never hear that on the evening news. In fact, most recent cases have infected 30%(at minimum) of those vaccinated. The vaccine is not very effective. If you get the shot, there's still a good chance you'll get what you're supposedly immune from, if you're exposed to the disease. The same is true with the MMR vaccine, which uses a live virus. In every measles and mumps outbreak recently, fully vaccinated people are still getting the diseases. In fact, the majority of those getting sick had been vaccinated and up to date. Clearly, vaccination does not mean immunization. Another shot that is heavily pushed but basically useless is the yearly flu shot. Since they can only guess which strands of influenza will attack each year, they can't guarantee that the shot will even work. Marketing is designed to make you come in at first chance and get the seasonal jab, of course. And now they're pushing young children to get it more than ever. But think back. If you've ever had a flu shot, chances are you got sick after getting it. That's because it attacks your immune system and makes it temporarily(if you're lucky) vulnerable to other illnesses you probably wouldn't have gotten had you just stayed away from it. Don't forget that a few popular flu shots still contain thimerosal too. And there are flu shots available that actually carry the live attenuated virus, and have been known to shed the illness it's supposed to prevent. Any guesses why you don't hear about that on TV? Actually, in 2014, the CDC issued a statement on its website(it didn't show up anywhere else besides vaccination information groups online) that this year's flu jab wasn't effective. The scientists guessed on the wrong strain, and blamed the flu bug's mutation for eluding their concoction's efficacy statistics. Coincidentally, many people are sick this year(after getting the flu jab, interestingly enough), and they're still begging the public to come get flu shots. 14. There are countless vaccine injuries. That fact is unavoidable. A very popular catchphrase of the pro-vax community is, "Vaccines are completely safe! The benefits outweigh the risks!" As you've seen so far, there's enough evidence(although maybe not the 'scientific proof' that you'd like) to blow that theory out of the water. You'll learn quickly throughout your research just how many "rare" severe injuries actually do occur. One of the first things any person should look at is VAERS. The Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System can be found on the CDC's website, although it's not very easy to access for public browsing. Once you jump through a bunch of hoops to get in, you'll see tens of thousands of reports from doctors and parents of adverse effects, including death, following a vaccination. Keep in mind that the estimated number of actual reporting on adverse effects is only between 1 and 10 percent, although it's believed to be as low as just 1 to 2 percent. Just think how many injuries and deaths are not even considered to be related to vaccines! Most doctors won't even acknowledge the possibility that the vaccine cause an adverse effect, and it's even harder to get anyone to admit that SIDS could very easily be explained if you admit the vaccine could have caused it. Sadly, the deep pocketed Big Pharma is winning the battle, and there are concerted efforts underway to cover their own rear ends. In fact, as of 1986, a parent cannot sue any pharmaceutical companies or doctors for a vaccine injury or death. Instead, there's a fund set up through the government to compensate the families of severely injured or dead children, called "Vaccine Court". Over the past 20 years, over 3 BILLION has been paid out in settlements to basically keep these cases from going public. So, as you'll discover, the drug companies really do know full well that vaccines can be dangerous, and moved a long time ago to protect themselves. Coincidentally, the CDC recommended childhood vaccine schedule has almost quadrupled in number since 1986. Another thing to look for is the tens of thousands of stories accessible online of vaccine injured kids. Stories from parents who witnessed their kids change immediately after a vaccine; some permanently. They're not hard to find, in fact there are over 5,000,000 tweets from just the last few months that use the hashtag #CDCwhistleblower. This is referring the situation I mentioned earlier. Millions of these tweets include a personal story of vaccine injury, including numerous cases involving autism. The similarity of these stories is eerie: In most cases the parent may suggest to the doctor that the vaccine caused the injury, and the doctor will adamantly deny it, instead hypothesizing that something else must have caused it. This is where you really see the popular catch phrase "correlation doesn't equal causation." You'll be frustrated on these parents behalf; but just think if it was you and your kids. It's a very real possibility.
15. You'll think critically of everything you read on vaccines. Which is exactly why you should be questioning this blogger. Who is he? why does his opinion matter? Why should you trust him? Does he really know what he's talking about? The answer is simple. I've told you who I was. I'm a father. And chances are, you are a parent as well, or a soon to become one. You already know, or soon will, that your kids are the most important thing in your life. You are concerned for their health and safety above all else. We've already established that the injury rates for vaccines are much higher than reported, and that the vaccines simply aren't as effective you're told. Don't take my word for it though; Do the research yourself! Why should you trust me? I won't make a case for offering medical advice, because I don't have a medical degree. Still, I make no money for writing my opinions(and on behalf of millions of others who have also done the research) on a blog, and that's not my motive. I could care less about individual recognition or money. I don't have a job at stake or a bribe on the table to blog this. I simply realize the grave importance of this topic. Already, the industry elites are striving to make vaccination mandatory throughout the entire country. Thankfully, there are still steps you can take to exempt yourself and your children. You already know deep inside that you need to do this research before it's too late. Of course, you still could be thinking, "vaccines didn't damage my child. We're fine. It will be fine." Hey, it's your decision, not mine. But the real reason I chose this path is to warn others of the risks. It's a very real danger. Common childhood diseases aren't as scary as they seem, especially for those with good immune systems to start with. They are very treatable, the complications are low in this day and age, and they offer big immune rewards to those who battle them. We should not fear them. Instead we should make concerted efforts to live a sanitary, clean lifestyle. But again, I warn you: Once you decide to stop vaccinating, you have decided to give up being "normal". You'll be thinking critically. Medical doctors may not like you. Pediatricians could "fire you". Grandma and Grandpa might be horrified. But you'll be using common sense. You'll stop being a blind follower. You'll be doing what you feel is best for your child, and that's what is important. The choice is yours.
Conclusion: One last thing you'll develop on your journey to become an Anti-Vaxxer is an endless desire to share information with others. Once you're a veteran of the vaccine trenches, it grows old to continue providing sources to hundreds of interested people who want to learn. It's not that we aren't encouraged by your endeavors, it's just that we've told this story a thousand times before. That's why I don't give many references or links in my blogs. I encourage readers to take matters into their own hands and put in the elbow grease themselves. I've seen and read some really excellent material over the years that has changed my life, and many of my presuppositions, but I don't usually provide it here. You can trust that everything I've covered here has been from knowledge accrued over a long period of time; literally countless hours of research into both sides of the argument. If this sounds daunting, it is. But it's SO important. I suggest in your own journey that you start by looking into herd immunity(keep in mind that most of what you'll find out there will be from pro-vax material, stretching stats or bending them to fit their agenda. The same goes for many medical and government websites. You'll notice a pattern of representing vaccines as completely safe and effective. Think critically of everything you read. There's a lot of conflicting information out there, but if you do enough research, you'll start to see the patterns. Follow your herd immunity research up with research on the childhood diseases themselves. Next look at VAERS, and vaccine inserts. Lastly, join an online group, or multiple ones. Some really great Facebook groups are Vactruth.com, VRM, The National Vaccine Information Center, and The Vaccine Gamble(that's mine, shameless plug..). All those groups strive to inform the interested public about vaccines, using the most accurate information they can, while remaining civil in the forums for the most part. There are many, many wonderful people in these groups that have done the research, and are more than willing to help those on the fence with any questions they may have. Some great names to research and follow are Dr. Suzanne Humphries, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Boyd Haley, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Shawn Siegel, Marcella Piper-Terry, and many more. That should get you started.
Just remember, you're not alone. And you're not crazy for having questions. Good luck on your journey.